2pm AEDT Wednesday 30 March 2022
The fund has been developed to support eligible residential aged care providers experiencing financial difficulty.
- Regional and remote aged care providers
- Small to medium-sized providers
- Limited access to financial support
- Must be facing significant financial pressure
Funding is allocated based on how many operational placements the facility provides.
- 60 or less operational places – up to $450,000 (GST Exclusive)
- 61 or more operational places – up to $900,000 (GST Exclusive)
Who can apply?
Eligible aged care providers must:
- Be a residential aged care facility
- Have an operational residential aged care facility in Australia
- Have no or limited access to other sources of financial support and be in a financial position impacting significantly on your ability to care for residents or be facing the reasonable near risk of closure of service.
- Have, or by in the process of applying for a business advisory or independent assessment report.
- Must have been operational for at least 1 year
- Not be owned or operated by a Commonwealth, State, Territory Government agency or body.
Want to know more?
Contact us today. We would love to help you access the grant and help your facility work towards a financially sustainable future as you continue to provide high-quality care for your residents.